>Leader in Semiconductor Aftermarket Manufacturing
Lansdale Semiconductor still manufactures some of the most popular…and timeless commercial wireless, telecommunications, military and aerospace integrated circuits (IC’s) classic designs.
As a global pioneer in IC products life cycle management, Lansdale manufactures over 3,000 classic design ICs in the original package, exactly as they were created and produced by AMD, Fairchild, Freescale Semiconductor, Harris, Intel, Motorola, National, Philips (formerly Signetics), and Raytheon.
Our exclusive life cycle management program assures you of a dependable, continuous, cost effective, and high quality source of classic designed IC’s today…and tomorrow.
This means Lansdale eliminates the need to go to the time or expense of designing in a replacement part or even doing a complete product redesign – not when we still make ‘em …exactly like they used to.
Lansdale Semiconductor, Inc.
|> What is Semiconductor Manufacturing?
> Why Lansdale Semiconductor, Inc.?
lansdale semiconductor in the news
- Lansdale Sole Source For Freescale MC13150 Wireless IC
- Counterfeits: Battling A Growing Problem
- Counterfeits: Will the Bad Guy Stand Up?
- Lansdale Semi Extends Life of Five Popular Freescale Wireless ICs
- Counterfeit Products: Just Say No.
- Keeping the Classic Mustang Running
- How Does A Reputable Component Supplier Guard Against Counterfeit Components?
- Some Older ICs Don't Fade Away
- Locating Older Components
- Freescale Semi Transfers MC13135 Wireless Technology to Lansdale